Monday, December 20, 2010

Bowling @ Summit

Salam all…
Last Saturday morning, I was working L…from 1.00 am to 5.00 am..so tired plus I was having a terrible headache…
At about 6.00 am we were back home and terus zzzzzz…
At 10.30…arghhhhh…headache still there…sms busu since we had plan to go for bowling that day with my niece & nephews..mcm mana ni..headache..but I need to practice since my office is organizing a bowling tournament; our div vs IT..takpelaa..telan panadol…
So at about 2.30 pm, off we went to busu’s…had our lunch and off we went to summit..
Alamak..ada tournament la pulak..luckily dapat jugak satu lane..mainlah kami pakai 1 lane sampai 6 orang..but it was enjoyable..Unfortunately, tak ambil gambor le..enjoy sgt sampai tak sempat ambil gambar..hehe..Juara?? Of courselaa..my hubby…hmm…
Ok ..kakak, abg ngah & an..kalau practice lagi surely u all boleh menang…terror gak diorg ni wpun jarang main..
To busu..waa…dpt strike tuuu…
To Along…jadi referee je…
To Hubby..nah hadiah…

No comments:

Post a Comment